Practice description offered:
Integration in the technical and administrative team and collaboration Museum in tasks depending on the specialty, always related to the work that takes place in the museum, relating primarily to:
– Permanent exhibition of the Museum
– Temporary exhibitions. Organization, installation, monitoring and control.
– Events or special activities.
– Educational activities. Educational material.
– Management, planning and monitoring of activities.
– Image and audiovisual techniques
– Communication and dissemination: working with mass media and social networks: MHV website, Facebook, Twitter, etc..
Features, capabilities and tasks to be performed during the internship:
The functions would be determined by the formation of each student, adapted to the detailed description in the previous section.
Be positively valued social skills, communication and organizational capacity and individual and team work.