It is currently needed an intern to give plenty support to the COO.
Daily tasks will include:
– Supporting the COO in the operative of Equity Crowdfunding laws and bureaucratic processes in Spain, UK, France, Germany, Belgium, and Italy.
– Close collaboration with COO developing the financial and legal strategy for the European investment market.
– Involvement in the Strategy discussions with the Management Team.
– Research of the following stakeholders: customers (investors), suppliers (ECPs, or Equity Crowdfunding Platforms, Incubators and Accelerators)
– Assisting to the different courses that take place within Lanzadera Accelerator.
– Assisting to Crowdfunding meetings and events.
– 1h daily R&D of the industry.
– Business Administration or/and Law academic background (Degree or MSc).
– Languages required: English and Spanish. French or German will be appreciated.
– Professional background: minimum of 6 months experience in another company and
prove of high quality performance.
– Skills: Proactive, independent, goal-oriented, Startup passionate.