- Pre-departure and post-departure assistance including any necessary Leonardo/Erasmus paperwork (evaluation, assessment and certification of the experience through the use of the Europass Mobility document).
- Transfer from/to the Airport.
- Excellent accommodation management with exclusive host families with full board or students apartments in Valencia.
- Orientation packs. Including tourist and city information, transportation and communications details, etc.
- An excellent course of Spanish Language in an accredited centre by Instituto Cervantes. We follow the most advanced teaching methods both on the communicative approach and the European framework of reference for teaching languages, as stated in the Institute Cervantes guidelines.
- An intense weekly activities program (minimum 2 activities per week).
- Selection of the collaborating company according to the Sending Institution needs.
- Help and support with each participant. Our organization is the link between the sending institution and the host company in Valencia.
- Monitoring of each participant development.
All of them with a single goal: to help the participants in our programs to enjoy an unforgettable immersion experience in Spain.
Please let us know what your current needs are and we will send you an excellent collaboration proposal with internship opportunities in Spain.