Valencia is a modern and exciting city which nevertheless keeps its historical touch. The city is an architectural melting pot, which testifies the cultural mix of the Valencian people, and gives the city an atmosphere that is open to both new cultures and old customs. Let us help you find internship opportunities in Spain and you’ll discover it yourself!
5 major reasons to search internship opportunities in Spain, especially Valencia:
- Being the third largest city in Spain, Valencia has been awarded the title of being among the best top 10 cities to visit in the world for 2011 by Lonely Planet. Within Europe Valencia ranks number one.
- At the Mediterranean coast you can enjoy the beach more than 8 months of the year. Besides, Valencia’s traditional link with the sea has been strengthened by the water sports event for example: the Americas Cup in 2007 and 2010.
- A city with more than 2000 years of history reflected in one of the biggest old towns in Europe.
- With one of the best climates all over Spain (an average annual daytime temperature higher than 71º F – 22º C), you can swim in the sea during at least 8 months of the year.
- It is the most popular destination in Europe among ERASMUS students (together with Granada). It is a historic and festive city with a university life that makes it an ideal place to study Spanish.